Sunday, March 18, 2012

Second Master Feng's Birthday

Good evening, everyone.

I have some good and not so good news. 

The not so good news: I forgot remind First Master Feng and everyone else of Second Master Feng's birthday on Thursday, March 15th.  I was preoccupied planning the construction details of the school that I completely forgot to plan a birthday party!  I apologize to everyone (especially Second Master) and promise to make next year's amazing.

The good news: several students assisting with the construction heard about Second Master's birthday  and took it upon themselves to throw him a last minute birthday party.  Thank you so very much to those parents and students for orchestrating this party.  I cannot explain just how much this means to me, First Master Feng, and most importantly, Second Master Feng.  Here are some pictures from his party.











No comments:

Post a Comment