Monday, October 3, 2011

2011 International Dragon Boat Regatta Performance

Greetings Students!

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything on here but I wanted to let you all know that we have a performance coming up.  We will be performing in the following festival: 


8th Annual Gulf Coast International Dragon 
Boat Regatta Saturday, October 22, 2011

We are scheduled to perform at 3:30pm, Saturday 22nd.  As such, we will begin practicing immediately. 

For those of you who performed last year, the stage and set-up will be the same.  For our first-time performers, I will give you all the information you need as we get closer to the event.

If you have any questions, please contact me.  I'm very excited for this performance!

All the best,

Master Feng

No comments:

Post a Comment