Friday, October 28, 2011

2011 Dragon Boat Performance and Pictures

Hello again everyone!

I wanted to share some comments and photos from this year's Dragon Boat Festival Performance.  The host of the Dragon Boat Festival called me and gave me a huge compliment on our student's performance.  She said she as well as her staff were captivated by the talent of our students and all their hard work.  It's times like these that make me very proud to be your Master!

You all did very well in your performance and Second Master Feng and I are very proud of you all.  If you have any photos you would like to have posted up here, please email them to me and I'll be happy to add them.

Take care and Congratulations on a wonderful performance!

Master Feng


































No comments:

Post a Comment