Tuesday, January 4, 2011

School is officially back in session


Happy New Year ASKF students!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday break.  Please feel free to share the exciting things you did over this holiday break in our comments section below.  I’d love to hear them all. 

Over the holiday break I received a special gift from a few of my students: a 2010 yearbook showing all of our performances, competitions, level testing, classes, and parties.  I welcome you all to browse through this thoughtful gift at the school and remember the great memories we created last year. 

Now it’s time to start another new and exciting year of training.  Our class schedule remains the same and I encourage all of you to come back to school ready and focused as ever.  This year promises to hold an even greater amount of memories as our school and our students become stronger and more successful.  With that, I’d like to welcome you all back to American Shaolin Kung Fu. 



Master Feng

3 comments:

  1. Today I got a chance to look at that 2010 yearbook which was really wonderful. Those awesome pictures brought back all beautiful & unforgettable memory about what happened in our shaolin kungfu school during 2010. Thank you Master Feng for your help and hard work! I am looking forward to the trainning in 2010. We will be more confident to deal with the challenge in life when we have strong body & mind.

    From: Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your nice comments, Priscilla. I'm glad you enjoy being a part of this school and am happy to be your instructor. It's the students that make our school so great...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shifu,it's my honor to be your student.Shaolin Kungfu is such a precious legacy that we are blessed to have an opportunity to learn it. I admire your courage and effect to introduce our Shaolin culture & wisdom to the mainstream society of America. Best wishes for you and our school in the coming Rabbit year.

    ReplyDelete