Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How to join our blog

Hi everyone,

I wanted to post something on here about how to successfully subscribe (and be a member) of my blog. 

On the right-hand side of my blog, you'll notice a section titled, "Subscribe via email".  This is a feeder created to allow individuals to receive email notifications once a post has been created.  (I am, however, noticing a several-hour delay therefore causing me to post these announcements several days in advance.)  All you have to do to begin receiving email notifications is simply type in your email address and (I believe) acknowledge the email once it's received in your Inbox.  After that, you should begin to receive all postings I create via email.  Your email will show that a post has been created by American Shaolin Kung Fu as well as display the body of that post. 

The section beneath that is "Followers".  This section is for individuals who want to let the author (myself) and readers (everyone on planet Earth) know that they are a fan of my blog.  By becoming a follower, you can post a picture of yourself as your profile and have the ability to leave comments on my posts.  Please note that if you sign up as a 'Follower', you will not receive email notifications.  You must 'Subscribe via email' to receive email notifications.

If you have any questions, please ask.  I'll be happy to answer.  Thank you to all of those who have already signed up! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment